top of page

Reclamation and Chapter Transfers

In addition to new membership, Sigma Phi Zeta welcomes all transfers, inactive Sorors, or Sorors in or relocating to the Lake County area.  If you wish to visit, transfer, and/or reactivate membership, please contact us for more information.

Any current member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated may transfer her membership from an existing undergraduate or graduate chapter into Sigma Phi Zeta Chapter.  
No matter the reason for you taking a break from Zeta, we welcome you back with open arms. 

To reactivate your membership, you must:

  • Be in good standing with your previous chapter
  • Produce a transfer card.
  • Pay all fees (local, state, regional and national)

You can also request more information here:

To request more information:

Contact Vice President

Sherrell Reed


Your details were sent successfully!

bottom of page